Air X UK Ltd (“Air X”) and/or their affiliates provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at https://airxmask.co.uk (the “AirX website” or “website”), (collectively termed as “Air X Services”). Please see our Privacy Notice, and our Cookies Notice, to understand how we collect and process your personal information. Air X provides the Air X Services and sells our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. AirXMask.co.uk is the trading name of Air X.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the AirX website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
- Your contract for purchases made through https://airxmask.co.uk is with AirX and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to the website is for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- AirX reserves the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on the website.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU BREAK THESE CONDITIONS
- You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When you use any AirX Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices or by posting communications on the website or through the other AirX Services. For contractual purposes, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Air X is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, Air X accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If the AirX website does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be despatched.
- All prices listed on the AirX website are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. We charge Value Added Tax /General Sales Tax on orders in the countries where we are required by law to do so.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Air X UK Ltd until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P).
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- Please note that unless otherwise stated on the website, delivery estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- AirX UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order if the product is no longer available. No compensation will be paid in such cases but customers will not be charged for any order until the item is dispatched.
- We aim to cover all areas within UK with our Flat Rate Shipping Service, but unfortunately it may not be guaranteed in certain areas. These include Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- Prices quoted are based on UK delivery.
- Airxmask.co.uk accepts most major credit and debit cards and PayPal
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you to choose to pay by PayPal, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order. All PayPal orders are charged when we despatch your items.
CANCELLING AN ORDER/RETURNS PROCEDURE
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can by email. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures.
- Once we’ve heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 14 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you including the hygiene seals on outer wrapping unbroken. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to AirX UK.co.uk, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within fourteen working days after the day on which you receive the products. If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES PROCEDURE
Right of cancellation up to 14 days
- Unless one of the exceptions listed below applies, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if it relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately) or from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- You may submit your request according to the instructions and forms available on our Returns Policy, by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you use the return centre, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item using a royal mail recorded service. For additional information please contact our Customer Service.
Effects of cancellation
- We will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the goods from you. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning these goods. You may be liable if the value of the goods returned diminishes due to the handling of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of cancellation
- The right of cancellation does not apply to the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery.
Our voluntary returns guarantee
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights, AirX provides you with the following voluntary returns guarantee: All products from our website can be returned within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are returned unopened and unused. Due to hygienic reasons we cannot accept products where the protective packaging seal has been tampered with, opened, or damaged.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you to discuss an order with Airxmask.co.uk or to disclose your financial or log in details with a third party, please contact our Customer Care Team immediately.
- If you have a query we’ll always try to sort things out. Please contact our Customer Care Team 0203 693 3809.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and we reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 14 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us with packaging unopened and goods unused, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on our website are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from our website.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control
COPYRIGHT, AUTHOR’S RIGHTS AND DATABASE RIGHTS
All content included in or made available through the website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of Air X or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Air X Service is the exclusive property of Air X and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the content of any Air X Service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation any substantial parts of the content without our express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of any Air X Service (e.g. our prices and product listings) without our express written consent.
AirX Coffee Mask is registered intellectual property of Air X UK Ltd. In addition graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Air X Service are trademarks or trade dress of Air X . Air X ‘s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Air X’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Air X. Techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Air X are strictly forbidden without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising Air X ‘s names or trademarks without our express written consent. You may not misuse the Air X Services. You may use the Air X Services only as permitted by law. The licences granted by Air X terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for AirX UK Ltd products are those stated on the https://airxmask.co.uk official website. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what AirX UK Ltd and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.