- AirX Mask is woven using coffee yarn, a bio-tec material produced from coffee waste. This super-material is waterproof and robust and can be considered a sustainable fabric.
- Inside the outer shell of the AirX Coffee Mask there is an inner layer, also made from coffee yarn, so soft it is suitable for sensitive skin.
- This framework holds a removable filter in place.
- The AirX mask is washable and reusable, durable and comfortable.
- Additional features include UV Protection and a flap to provide optional anti-mist glasses function for wearers of glasses.
Dual Layer anti-microbial technology provides 99% effective filtration from harmful particles.
- The filter inside the AirX Coffee Mask has been designed incorporating the latest technology, and combines coffee with silver – a well documented antimicrobial and is effective in killing bacteria, fungi and certain viruses.
- The filter is AATCC 100 certified by QUATEST 3 – the textile industry’s standard for antimicrobial fabric performance in the United States.
- The filter is not suitable for washing and it has an effective life of 30 days.
- As the user is wearing AirX Coffee mask the natural materials emit a subtle and delicious aroma.